YouTube Ads Campaign: What is and Why Should You Invest in It?
The world of online advertising is a vast and diverse one. From Facebook ads to Google AdWords, it can be challenging for small businesses to know where to start with their digital marketing campaigns. However, there’s one platform that’s been proven time and time again to convert well: YouTube ads campaign. This is because they’re native to the platform and have an inherent trust factor built into them as they’re associated with well-known brands like yours.
As a business owner, you’re likely familiar with Google. YouTube is the second-largest search engine in the world and has over 1.5 billion users. As such, it’s an ideal place for consumers to find information about your products or services. With so many viewers looking for products like yours, YouTube ads are an excellent way to reach your target audience. These days, there are many options for advertising on YouTube!
As mentioned above, there are two ways that advertisers can use this platform:
- mid-roll ads (also known as Bumper ads).
The difference between these two types is simple: pre-rolls play before a video begins playing, while mid-rolls appear during playback. Both types of ads will show up on the screen until they’re clicked away or skipped by using the forward button on your remote control.
What Is a YouTube Ad Campaign?
A YouTube ad campaign is a way to advertise your products or services on YouTube. It’s a great way to reach your target audience and promote your business, products, or services. In addition, you can use it to increase views of videos, increase brand awareness and gain new leads for your business.
How does it work?
When you create an ad campaign on Google Ads, you tell us what type of ads you want us to show along with the videos people watch on our sites, like YouTube. We then match the audience for those videos with specific targeting criteria (like age group or location) that we’ve learned from past campaigns.
Also read: How to Use Social Media Marketing to Create A Successful Business
Why Should You Invest in a YouTube Ad Campaign?
The average person spends about 18 hours a day consuming media. So if you aren’t advertising on YouTube, you are missing out on a huge chunk of that time.
YouTube ads are effective because they have been proven to work and can be targeted based on demographics like age, gender, interests, and location. They can also be targeted by the device (desktop or mobile), which makes them more relevant to a specific audience. In addition, you can use paid and organic channels together in one campaign if needed — or even start with one before moving into the other!
YouTube ads are affordable because they offer great value for money compared to other ad platforms, such as Facebook Ads or AdWords Campaigns. It’s easy to set up an account with just a few clicks; all you need is an email address and credit card number, so start running your first campaign today!
The platform offers lots of ways for users like yourself who don’t know much about online advertising but want something simple yet effective at doing its job without costing too much money from their pocketbook each month when running multiple campaigns throughout the year (which may lead some people away from using certain types).
It’s easy enough even if someone unfamiliar with technology might not understand how these things work well enough without investing any extra effort into learning how it works offline by themselves firsthand before launching their own campaign online.
Who Should Invest in a YouTube Ad Campaign?
Whether you’re a small, medium-sized, or large corporation, YouTube advertising can help you achieve your goals and grow your business. Here’s why:
- Increase Sales
YouTube ads have a proven track record for driving sales for businesses in all industries. In fact, companies that advertise on YouTube have seen 28% higher ROI than those that don’t advertise at all! That means companies investing in a YouTube ad campaign can expect an average increase in revenue of $2 per view—which is incredible! If you sell products or services on your website or elsewhere (like on Amazon), investing as little as $50 per day will be more than worth it if you stick with the plan long enough.
- Increase Brand Awareness
People spend more time watching online videos than traditional TV programming—most of this viewing happens on YouTube. As such, it makes sense that most adults under 50 consider YouTube their primary source of entertainment news and information. Therefore, any brand that wants to reach these individuals should consider investing in a well-designed ad campaign on the platform where they’re already spending so much time!
Also read: Social Media Marketing Exposure for Complete Business Exposure
Different Kinds of YouTube Ads
YouTube ads come in a variety of different forms. There are video ads, display ads, skippable video ads, and non-skippable video ads (or unskippable, as some people call them). Then there are shoppable and unskippable in-stream videos, TrueView in-stream videos, or TrueView in-video ads.
The most popular form of YouTube advertising is using TrueView skippable ad formats. These include:
- In-stream Banner Ads (1-second duration)
- In-Video Sponsorships/Bumper Ads (15 seconds)
- In-Display Ads (7 seconds)
Creating a Powerful YouTube Ad Campaign
To create a successful YouTube Ad Campaign, you should:
- Create a video that is engaging and interesting. You want to share with your audience what’s important about your brand or product, but you also need to think about how they will react and feel while watching the video. Consider what excites them, why they would buy from you instead of another company, etc. This can be done by including testimonials in the video, showing what it is like to use your product/service/brand and how it benefits them in some way (or if there is no benefit, then why people should care about what it does).
- Ensure it is relevant so viewers understand why they should care about buying from you or using your product/brand.
- Create compelling call-to-action (CTA) throughout the ad campaign that will encourage viewers who like what they see in their video ads through the YouTube ads manager platform. Google Ads Manager to click on links back into either landing pages on sites where sales happen or websites which allow customer subscriptions which help build up loyalty among those who start following these channels regularly.
Use great photos when creating images for thumbnails because this can make all the difference between getting clicks versus not getting as many clicks as possible.
Also read: 8 Benefits of Social Media Marketing That Help Your Brand Have a Robust Image
Learn about the different types of YouTube ads and how to use them.
There are four main types of YouTube Ads:
- Video ads – a fully produced, high-quality video ad that can be 15 to 30 seconds long. They’re a great way to stand out from other content on the platform and get more brand awareness.
- Display ads – similar in look and feel to traditional display ads but optimized for mobile devices so you can reach your target audience on the go.
- Search ads – an ad placed at the top of the search results when someone searches for specific keywords related to your products and services (these can also be called “sponsored” or “paid” results).
- Skippable video ads – this type lets viewers skip an ad after 5 seconds if they don’t want it; otherwise, they’ll have to watch until completion before getting back into their normal viewing experience with YouTube videos or channels. Suppose they do choose not to skip after 5 seconds have passed. In that case, there will be another countdown before they’re able to continue watching what they were previously doing on YouTube (though they still won’t see any ads!).
How many people will watch your ad?
To determine how many people will watch your ad, you need to know three things:
- The number of views that the campaign is targeting
- The percentage of those viewers who are likely to click on the ad and view the video (called “click-through rate”)
- The percentage of those viewers who will then go on to convert into customers (called “conversion rate”)
How to get started with YouTube ads?
Once you have a YouTube channel, you can start creating ad campaigns. However, it’s important to note that there are two types of ads: pre-roll and in-stream. Pre-roll ads run before the content plays, and in-stream ads run within the video. YouTube offers different pricing options based on your goals and budget. With either type of ad, Google will help set up everything from creating an ad to targeting specific audiences with your video content.
To get started with pre-rolls, go to the Ad Manager section of your account and click “Create New Video Campaign.” You’ll then be prompted to enter some basic information about yourself and your target audience (the demographics who would most likely want to see this video).
After this step is complete, Google will walk you through every other step needed for creating a successful campaign: setting up budgets/bids/targeting criteria; scheduling when these ads should appear; uploading videos; and more!
People buy things they remember seeing!
If you want to sell your product or service, the best way is to make sure people see it first. Ads allow you to tell your story and show off what makes your business so great. On YouTube, ads can be targeted based on interests, location, gender, and other factors that help ensure your ad reaches the right audience.
With over 1 billion unique monthly views alone on our platform and over 6 billion hours of content watched each month globally (and growing), we offer advertisers an opportunity to meet new customers where they are: online!
Also read: Social Media Marketing Strategies – All you Need to Know
Advertise your products on Youtube; it is proven to convert well.
In digital marketing, it is often said that “content is king.” Yet many brands are still hesitant to invest in content because they’re unsure how much it will cost them. The good news is that YouTube ads are one of the most affordable ways to reach your target audience and drive conversions for your business.
Although each campaign may be different, on average, a YouTube ad costs $5-$6 per view, which means you can reach more than 1 billion people each month at an affordable price.
And what’s even better? The higher quality of your video ads, the better they’ll perform. So make sure you’re investing in creating engaging content!
YouTube advertising is an excellent way for businesses to reach their target audience and grow their brand. However, it’s important to remember that the best results come from creating compelling content and ads that resonate with your audience. With this approach, you can reach new customers without spending too much on your campaign – which means more profit!